The PRISM Collaborative Group is a Brooklyn, New York based Group curated to unify talented individuals under a singular brand where we dream and achieve the impossible, together or as individuals. Read about the Collaborative here.
PRISM – 3 Years Running!
We are home to two dozen unique artists and creators from endless mediums.
Becoming a member of PRISM Collaborative is open to anyone and everyone – artists, writers, designers, collaborators, or anyone without a singular title. PRISM is curated as an organization open to membership and participation from anyone. We welcome members regardless of background, experience, or location, and only ask that they welcome collaboration, creativity and diversity.
Ready to Join?
To apply, visit our Member Application or fill out our Google Doc.
Lee is a Make-up and Special Effects Artist, Painter, Poet, and Creator of the Hennybody Can Paint events, a unique paint-and-sip event from Harlem, New York.
- The Renaissance Project expands Accessibility with New Website and Reader Options
- You can now join PRISM’s Open Slack community. Yes, you!
- Join Us at our Karaoke Night at the Freelancers Hub!
- A New Year (and decade) calls for new members and merchandise
- PRISM Collaborative and ICN Presents: Headshot Special – Holiday Edition!